THE STORY OF CASTLE FRANK. Illustrations from Original Sketches by Mrs. John Graves Simcoe.
Edition: First Edition
Toronto: Rous & Mann, 1959. Grey printed boards without printed jacket, as issued. (24) pp. Rubbing to lower outer corner of front cover, else a VG copy. Story of the house and estate of James Graves Simcoe, founder of Toronto. Privately issued by this Toronto fine commercial printing firm. Note: lighter parcel, any default postage rate may be reduced.; Octavo