Report of the opening of the Memorial Hall June 4th,…

Report of the opening of the Memorial Hall June 4th, 1907

Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: Niagara Historical Society, 1908. pp 39 + 3 plates. Grey wrappers. Fine copy. Note: light parcel, any default shipping may be reduced.

Condition: Binding: Softcover

Book ID: 52247
Print this page View cart Price: USD $18.95 USD $17.06