Report of the opening of the Memorial Hall June 4th,…

Report of the opening of the Memorial Hall June 4th, 1907

Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: Niagara Historical Society, 1919. Second edition (first was in 1908). pp 39. 3 photos in text. Grey wrappers. Bit of yellowing to margins of covers, else a fine copy. Note: light parcel, any default shipping may be reduced.

Condition: Binding: Softcover

Book ID: 52249
Print this page View cart Price: USD $14.95 USD $13.46